Thursday, January 20, 2005

Consideration...

Keiru Cobalt

We may want to watch Cybele...I'm not so convinced that he/her is up to par...

Just a thought...

Certainly, its open for everyone, but we should at least determine this person's age...


__________________
Keiru Silver

No kidding. I meant to ask. Who validated her account? Certainly not myself...


__________________
Keiru Ruby

We'll see what happens I guess. Another newbie I want to point out is Candi Spirits. Has anyone read her registeration profile? I still can't figure out if she was being serious or not. oO;


__________________
Keiru Silver

ell, Candi can be deleted. If not on the basis of rulebreaking, on the basis of total and utter ignorance.

As for Cybele... I can remover her ability to post in the Story... I don't think it's possible for her to live up to the standards. This isn't a kiddie site...


__________________
Keiru Cobalt

I'd always say, first give them a chance to post, then tell them, if necessary, that they need to get up to par, then investigate their age to see whether or not its a matter of maturity, then, after all these measures, delete them. I think that's a descent and progressive process.


__________________
Keiru Topaz

Yeah, if she somehow slipped through the approval process, you might as well give her a chance. Otherwise, we'll just look like jerks, and we've already started a rep for that on ourselves... although I still say AP's character is too powerful. I guess he just needs to learn limits as we had to.


By the way, this is Bill (Finrandel) for those unaware.


__________________
Keiru Onyx

Hey Freeloaders back *raises a beer in toast* I'd have to say that I am with Cobalt on this one. It takes very little work to pull one of our members out of existence. Just let them know what is up and by highest probablity they'll either give you consent in doing so or shape up themselves.


__________________
Keiru Cobalt

Who is Carla Blanche? I have a feeling that someone here must know. I'm just wondering...

Oh, and aren't all newly registered members required to have an email address?


__________________
Keiru Ruby

*laughing* Quite right Cobalt. *dips in a little curtsy then brandishes her parasol* I was quite bored one night and created her on a whim.

If there's something you think I should change about her let me know. I created her as another comedy relief for the boards.


__________________
Keiru Cobalt

I figured it was behind the scene ops!!

No, sounds fine to me.

A little out of sync with the general atmosphere, but altogether appropriate.

But, my main concern...how did 'figher' get on the boards, and what about California girl, whatever her name is?

Just wondering. I guess I'll stick to my own jurisdiction, but I couldn't help but notice. lol


__________________
Keiru Emerald

they're not approved yet... homus... so we just will click the little box that says "no" and they're not a problem anymore..


__________________
Keiru Cobalt

I don't have access to Admin options, and thank goodness for that!

So, this note is for whomever does, but it's primarily directed towards Silver.

There still exists some extranneous threads in the Treatise forum. Since this forum will likely become one of lasting importance, we should think about cleaning them up a bit.

Same goes for proposals.

Just an idea.


__________________
Keiru Topaz

Hey, thanks for the beer, E. I can always use one.

Anyway, yeah. Reading that one girls story is starting to give me a headache... that makes it hard to read. She better shape up quickly.

And now I got distracted by talking on MSN and forgot the question I was going to ask... I'm sorry this is drivel.


__________________
Keiru Silver

Well, any supermod can move threads, homus... Who's the moderator of that forum? Emerald?

I started moving threads, but sleep gave a hefty yank on my eyelids. It hurt like hell. Or maybe that was the indent of the keyboard on my skuh, but either way, I didn't finish it.

I could do it now, but I have other matters to attend to. Namely, deleting selected posts by AP.

And no need to worry about him being too strong. It's pretty simple.

He can move through the forest without being seen.
He is an excellent marksman.
He knows his way around the woods.
He sucks at swordplay.
He has no magic.

Seems reasonable to me.


__________________
Keiru Emerald

So what? Delete them? Move em to proposals? Perhaps we should still have a questions forum... or just change the char questions to questions in general...


__________________
Keiru Cobalt

Obviously, some of you must know or have at least spoken with Eloise. Anyhow, she's posted (and posted well), but there is no character profile for Eloise. I just figured that whomever has spoken with her already might want to tell her that a profile would be a good idea before she posts too much more.


__________________
Keiru Ruby

I guess I don't really need to point this guy out, but don't validate kangapoo. I don't think he's taking the site seriously.


__________________
Keiru Topaz

I just think he doesn't realize the standards we have. He's seems either young, or just inexperienced to role-playing in general.


__________________

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?