Thursday, January 20, 2005

Bogusness...

Keiru Emerald

For those of you that I haven't told already, I was served a warrant last evening at 4:40 in the morning and spent the early morning hours in the slammer.

I have a court date some time in the future, and this may mean that I will be out of comission for a while (if i get incarserated) or just low on time (if I get community service) or really low on cash for a long ass time, (if I get a fine) so I just thought I'd let all you guys (and Susan) know that this has happened, and that I apologize foir any neglect of my duties that may come as a result.

Cheers,

KE


__________________
Keiru Silver

That is bogus, dude. I hope everything works out. As for the site, don't worry about it. I'll pick up any slack. You just do what you gotta do.


__________________

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?