Thursday, January 20, 2005

bah!

Keiru Emerald

You're right Derek, this server is really fast.. and the new Boards rock...

__________________
Keiru Cobalt

I'll take up Pantheon again as soon as someone wishes to make that avaliable.

Oh, and Nelcar's exp. was 47.

And Keiru Cobalt's exp. should now be 36.

Those updates would be appreciated as well, whenever you get the chance.

__________________
Keiru Onyx

Whoever found this host needs a pat on the back. The bandwith is friggin' amazing!! Great job on a very ill prompted but flawless transfer/transition to the new site!!!

_________________
Keiru Cobalt

I don't know if Keiru Cobalt's exp. counter is working. I've been posting, but I haven't noticed any change in his exp. count. Its not that big of a deal, but I was wondering what was wrong. And, if you DO feel like updating his exp., he'd have 40 by now. Thanks.

__________________
Keiru Emerald

Homus! I got that bio thing done whenever you're online so i can send it back, and what the hell is the addy for that awesome flash intro page with the metallic three pronged thing?

__________________
Keiru Topaz

I agree... this site is excellent. As far as problems, I really haven't had any at all. Although I do like the vB Code thingy above the post box. It makes idiots like me handle this a lot better.
___________________

Keiru Silver

Cobalt, only posts in the story, treatise, character and question sections count towards your total.

__________________

Keiru Cobalt

I see...any chance you can open up the exp. counter in Pantheon too? There's a lot of good stuff there that, IMHO, deserves experience. I mean, if you're giving experience out in the Questions forum, I don't see why such shouldn't be the same for Pantheon. But, despite what you decide to do, thanks for letting me know. Oh, and good to see the swords agian. Can anyone post the old Swordly Semantics? It would be good for a joke, and I barely remember all their meanings myself. Time for some refreshment of the memory.

P.S. This is the ABSOLUTE coolest emoticon I've ever seen!!!

__________________
Keiru Cobalt

Could someone help the computer illiterate? I don't know how to get my banner running. I tried the new address (I think), but I must be doing something else wrong too. What do I put in the name.jpg part? I expect that this is part of my problem. I tried cob.jpg, but I don't think it worked.

Thanks.

__________________

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?