Thursday, January 20, 2005

Art Gallery 2

Keiru Silver

I got a Wacom graphics tablet. Behold its mighty power.




__________________
Orocia Agua

*gasp* I've heard of those!!!! *drool* I want ooonnee... But I ain't dishing out that much for it, my paychecks won't allow that. I still gotta buy my folks a DVD player and take em out to dinnah! *will hunt for a refurbished one* (and just to complain, memory prices are going way up ><#) *clap clap clap* Very Nice work, Silver! ^_^ I like the pose. My favorite of yours that I've seen so far! _____________________
Keiru Ruby

I agree. Great coloring!
_____________________

Zander Kohen

Damn, Silver, that's really nice!


__________________
Tidus

That's great, nice color flow!


__________________
Keiru Ruby

For those who've read my latest post and might be a little confused on what exactly happened to Scarlet, I drew this a while ago and figured it might be helpful, if not just interesting to take a peek at. ~_^ Please forgive the quality of the scan.....-_-;; My scanner is a piece of junk.

http://www.geocities.com/megamii34/betray2.jpg


__________________
Volsung

that is very nice work, but poor Scarlet.


__________________
Tygan deParte

Ya the art is great =) Good job.

That had to hurt lol


__________________
Keigo

Nice, looks really cool, but painful. hehe, nice artwork.

i think i have a similar pic....hmmm, ah screw this house, i dont even have a scanner! Òó, i shouls really get one...


__________________
Bara Chinder

Im pretty crap at drawing but seriously like I said in the post to keiru silver, http://www.jimfitzpatrick.ie/ . Its the dogs bollox! Have a good look at the celtic mythology.


__________________
Keiru Emerald

I cant draw to save my life...




Keiru Ruby

Well, this is a pic of Alexandros I started a while ago and still have yet to complete. The main problem was getting the hands right, but I think I've gotten over that obstacle. The pic is kinda big though. ^^;

http://www.geocities.com/megamii34/alexangel.jpg


__________________

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?